Play Wild Rose, stay Cobblestone ...
With all the wonderful things that Greene County has to offer, you're going to love your stay in Jefferson, Iowa. Greene County is small-town friendly with big-city fun. Check out the diversions around town.
Things to do in Jefferson
- Raccoon River Valley Bike Trail
- Deal’s Orchard
- RVP-1875 and History Boy Theatre
- Mahanay Memorial Carillon Tower (on the square)
- The Bell Tower Festival (annually in June)
- Greene County Community Center
- Gallup House - Birthplace and boyhood home of Dr. George Horace Gallup, the pioneer of public opinion polling and the Gallup Poll.
- Jefferson Public Library
- Jefferson Municipal Golf Course
- Sierra Community Theatre (Movies)
- Jefferson Telephone Company Museum
- Adkins Bridge Access
- Bristol Wildlife Area
- Henderson Park
- Spring Lake Park